Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Walleyes for Tomorrow Office, 224 Auburn, Fond Du Lac WI
Club Delegates are urged to attend - All Club Members are welcome
1. Call to order / Introductions / sign in
2. Minutes from March 20, 2010 Spring Meeting (L.A. Van Veghel)
3. Treasurers Report (Cornell Stroik)
4. Organization Update
- Treasury – Transition Update
6. WDNR Updates – The DNR was unable to provide a representative to attend our meeting this fall however, Mike Staggs provided us with some updates in the attachment that accompanies this notice. (We will review them at the meeting.
7. Online newsletter (Need email addresses/subscribers and newsletter content info to disburse). This ties together, but if we want to provide info – we need contacts and info. Majority of info at this time is being provided by the WDNR via news releases and other material from L.A. Van Veghel.
8. WI Wildlife Federation Update (George Meyer)
9. Lake access news (Ted Lind)
10. B.A.S.S. Federation News (Cornell Stoik)
11. Tournaments/C.A.S.T. – Updates/News
12. “Kids Fishing Klinics,” Update for 2011
13. Old Business:
- WWF/WCSFO Tournament-Seminar Sept./Oct. this year (Stevens Point? Good Idea but never happened.)
- Kids Fishing Book