The Wisconsin Council of Sport Fishing Organizations (WCSFO) hereby announces its Annual Spring Meeting on Saturday, March 19, 2010. The event is held at Gander Mountain at 6939 S 27th St., Franklin, WI. Meetings normally begin at approximately 10:00 AM and run until 1:00 PM. Meeting attendees will get a discount on Gander Mountain merchandise.
Meeting participation is open to everyone interested in fishing, so membership in WCSFO is not required. Since WCSFO is a statewide organization, we ask for your input on all issues confronting us at this time. This is the place and the time to voice your opinions. We present the anglers’ views to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. You must be a member to vote. New business, club and individual members are always welcomed.
Fishing Club representatives must attend.
Here is a Typical Meeting Agenda:
- Introduction of people present
- Minutes from the previous meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- DNR & Fishery problems, plus Annual Spring Hearing issues
- Information on Walleye stocking in the Milwaukee River
- Salmon Stocking – what is happening (why and where)
- Updates on proposed Fishing Tournament rule changes and permits
- Council matters – species updates
- Kids Fishing Klinics – etc.
Make your plans now to attend! For further meeting information or if you want information regarding joining our organization, contact: John Durben – President at 715/745-2248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.