Date: October 15, 2011
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Walleyes for Tomorrow Office, 224 Auburn, Fond Du Lac WI
Club Delegates are urged to attend - All Club Members and angling individuals are welcome.
1. Call to order / Introductions / sign in
2. Minutes from March 19, 2011 Spring Meeting (L.A. Van Veghel)
3. Treasurers Report (Cornell Stroik)
4. Organization Update
- Treasury – Transition Update
5. Dues Notices (2012)
6. WDNR Updates
7. Online newsletter (Need email addresses/subscribers and newsletter content info to disburse). This ties together, but if we want to provide info – we need contacts and info. Majority of info at this time is being provided by the WDNR via news releases and other material from L.A. Van Veghel.
8. Wisconsin Wildlife Federation Update (George Meyer)
9. Lake access news (Ted Lind)
10. B.A.S.S. Federation News (Cornell Stroik)
11. Tournaments/C.A.S.T. – Updates/News
12. “Kids Fishing Klinics,” Update for 2012 (Wayne Avery)
13. Old Business:
- WWF/WCSFO Tournament-Seminar Sept./Oct. this year in Stevens Point? Good Idea but never happened.)
- Kids Fishing Book
14. New Business:
Contact: John Durben, President, 715.745.BAIT