Statewide annual spring W.C.S.F.O meeting:
Place - Gander Mountain - 6939 S. 27th Street - Franklin, WI.
Date - March 21st, 2009 (Third Saturday)
Time - 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.Contact: Ted Lind, President, 414-466-4898
Membership in W.C.S.F.O. is not required for meeting participation. Whether or not you or your fishing club belongs, you are invited. We want your input as there are many issues requiring airing. This is the place to do it. Club representatives must attend. New club, business and individual members are welcomed. We hope to have discounts for all who attend.
Typical Meeting Agenda:
1. - Introduction of people present.
2. - Minutes of last meeting.
3. - Treasurers report
4. - DNR & fishery problems, plus the Spring Hearings.
5. - Lake access problems - what is happening good & bad.
6. - Information on Walleye stocking in Milwaukee River.
7. - Salmon stocking - what is happening and why?
8. - Tournaments - Update on proposed rule changes & permits.
9. - Council matters- species updates.
10. - “Kids Fishing Klinics,” etc.
11. - Spring Hearing
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!