Looking for something fun to do in mid-Michigan this June? Visit Adado Riverfront Park in Lansing June 12, 13 and 14 for the inaugural Grand American Fish Rodeo!
This event is centered on Michigan’s rich heritage of water and aquatic life and features a variety of activities. The Department of Natural Resources is involved in the Grand American Fish Rodeo as part of the Educational Tent which will offer numerous activities for those in attendance.
A few things you can see and do if you visit the tent:
• Hands-on learning and craft activities for all ages
• Casting a fishing rod
• Tying knots and learning how flies are tied
• Seeing a live sea lamprey and lake sturgeon
• Seeing how a boat washing unit works
• Viewing a fish stocking truck and air boat up close
• Taking your picture with “Primo” from Preuss Pets
Check out the Fish Rodeo Educational Tent flyer to discover all the fun that will be offered! The educational tent will be open Friday, June 13 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, June 14 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.