Advertising Spots Available in WWA's 2010 Calendar Raffle
Wales, WI- February 26, 2009-
WWA is going to have a calendar raffle in 2010 and we are preparing the calendars for printing shortly and we have advertising space at the bottom of each month for sale.
Not familiar with a calendar raffle? Here is how it basically works; the calendars are sold for $20 each and the purchaser is put into a raffle where winners will be drawn for each day of the year. Prizes range from guns, prints, and decoys to clothing and each person has approximately 1 in 18 odds of winning a prize. On the 16th of each month all of the winners for that month will be drawn and notified. We will be selling 6,500 calendars and we expect to sell out of calendars.
This is a great opportunity for your business to reach 6,500 people and support the Wisconsin Waterfowl Association!
• Calendars will be printed in April and start to be sold in June of this year.
• The Calendar's will be used in a Calendar Raffle with the proceeds supporting WWA's Habitat, Education and Legislative programs.
• The advertising space is located at the bottom of the calendar each month.
• Purchase an ad for one month, select months or every month. The choice is yours.
• Ad space is 1 ¼" x 4 ¾" for a single space or the two spaces can be combined to giving you an ad space of 1 ¼" x 10".
• Cost is $250 for single space and $500 for double space per month.
Advertising space must be purchased before March 27th in order to meet our printing deadlines.
Who Should I Contact to Advertise in WWA's 2010 Calendar?
To secure your advertising space please contact:
Phone: (920) 376-0035
About Wisconsin Waterfowl Association
The Wisconsin Waterfowl Association is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission focuses on wetland and upland habitat restoration, youth and adult environmental education and environmental- and hunter-based legislation. To contact us call (800) 524-8460 or (262) 968-1722, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.wisducks.org.